At this time we are not able to offer any services with no face covering (upper lip waxing/laser). As Health Canada has informed us we are unable to offer our Saunas, so BOTH MEN AND WOMEN'S CHANGEROOM ARE CLOSED AT THIS TIME!!
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic we have updated Timeless Moments Day Spa’s polices and procedures to ensure the safety of our staff, clients, and community!
- We will be pre screen ALL clients prior to booking appointments and asked to sign a client release liability form
- WE KINDLY ASK YOU COME WEARING A MASK or we have masks available for purchase
- We are booking EXTRA time in-between each client for proper disinfection and sanitization procedures
- Arrive alone and as close to your appointment time as possible.
- We kindly ask you wait in your car, call 905 951 9696 once you arrive and we will direct you further
- You will need to sanitize your hand as soon as you enter and we will be checking temperatures upon arrival
- ALL staff will be wearing all PPE and having daily temperature checks
- Treatment rooms are completely disinfected including door handles, light switches and machines
- All main surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected
- Washroom will be cleaned and disinfected hourly
- Plexiglass has been installed at front desk & manicure stations
- Physical distancing must be practised.